Marketing Account Manager
The agency is growing, and we’re working with our most varied set of clients yet. From global brands with international influence to family-owned restaurants, each one is a challenge and a pleasure to work on in its own way.
But behind every great client is an excellent Marketing Account Manager, and we need a new one to join our family.
The Account Manager can be described as the client’s extension into the agency and the agency’s extension into the client.
You know your client inside out, you’re part of their team as much as you are part of Switch. You’ve forged an exceptional level of understanding with your client who values your opinion and treats you as a respectful and dependable ally.
- Accountable at all times, with a never say die attitude.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- A good understanding of marketing, with a love for communications.
- Pragmatic, calm and able to play with pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Naturally organized.
- Good presentation skills.
- Able to lead teams of agency colleagues
- Day to day running of every client account in the given portfolio.
- Delivery of every client project within deadline and budget and company values.
- High level view of all client projects within the financial year, as well as managing each milestone through internal process management to ensure consistent delivery of projects large and small.
- Building meaningful briefs in line with client objectives and ensuring these are moved and managed along the internal process within the planned time frames for delivery.
- Understanding and anticipating client service gaps and proposing ways to fulfill such opportunities.
- Responsible to deal with and manage relationships with multiple third party suppliers to ensure excellent work and working relationships.
- Nurture and grow every client relationship into a meaningful business alliance
- Challenge client assumptions respectfully, to ensure optimum outcome at all times.
- Accountable to ensure that client financial admin is shipshape at all times and client accounting procedures are adhered to, with the assistance of the account admin team.
- Responsible for all client presentations completion and delivery.
- Lead all internal client related meetings, with specified agendas, outcomes and deadlines.
- Ensuring at all times that the outcomes along every step of the internal process are in line with the brief and client expectations, as well as having the foresight to ensure that the project is being steered in the right direction for the correct outcome.
- Encouraging creative thinking at all times whilst leading the internal process, every step of the way.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar Agency, Media or Client Marketing role.
- A Marketing / Communications degree / Higher Diploma or similar qualification.
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who can fit in with the Switch family. We work hard. We’re obsessed with being the absolute best at what we do. But we also party hard, treat food as our religion and inspire each other with vast amounts of useless trivia.
If this sounds like you, give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org