Ok, we’re going to be straight with you here. If you love working in finance and balancing books but also want a little fun in your day-to-day life, you’re probably going to want to be an Accounting Executive at an agency like ours.
As the agency grows, so does the need to have books of accounts functioning to perfection, and we need someone to make sure our Financial Controller has it all in order.
- Maintaining the company’s books of accounts, which is your primary responsibility
- Carrying out month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations
- Dealing with debtors and creditors
- Carrying out company administrative tasks
- Assisting with the preparation of the routine management accounts and annual financial statements
- Assisting the Financial Controller on the general financial management of the company
- Assisting with auditors’ queries
- You’ll need to be partly qualified in ACCA, or in the process of obtaining qualification
- A minimum of two years’ finance experience working within an internal accounting function
- Good communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of the preparation of financial statements
- The ability to work as an innovative team player, with the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
If this sounds like you give us a shout at email@example.com